Skip to main content

???Missing Something???

Since early Monday morning, something has been missing out of my life and my days.
I didn't hear any teeth grinding or snoring early Monday morning like I usually do.  I woke up to 
an empty bed.  No breathing body anywhere near me.  I felt alone.  I took my dog for a walk before  
getting ready for work, and I was alone.  We went downstairs to eat breakfast and what not, and again...
there was just something missing.  I went ahead and got ready for the day, showering, brushing my teeth, 
and scurrying around in attempt to not be late for work, and there wasn't that usual interruption I am used to...the 
sweet little kiss or smack on the booty.hehe  It was quiet, even with the radio on, I felt...well...alone.  I ran downstairs
 to hop in the car, and I had to drive...usually having two people in the car it felt...empty.  I didn't have anyone to
 talk to about my dreams from the night before, or to tell "I hope today is a good day."  Upon arriving at the office,
 I realized there was nobody holding the door open for me at the top of the stairs.  Lunch time rolled around and I
 didn't even really think about it too much, I'm used to eating with him, but....he wasn't there.  When it was time to go 
home at the end of the day I again jumped in the car and didn't have anyone to talk with about my day.  No one was
 saying to me..."what's for dinner?" or "wanna go to the dog park?".  It was just me and the radio...alone.  I got home 
and took Gabriel for another walk, and by that time I think he was starting to notice that there was just something
 missing.  We came home and had dinner, which I almost didn't do either since there wasn't anyone to eat with (I tend 
to be a social eater).  Went up to get ready to relax and noticed that the bed, again, was going to be...empty.  No one to snuggle up to or say "I love you" to.  

I miss him when he is gone.  Thank God he will be home soon. 
Life isn't as fun without him around.  I feel pretty lonely when 
he is away.  I am thankful for my special someone.  
There is just SOMETHING MISSING when he is not around.

I adore that man I married.♥ 


Nov. 2007

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

wish list

I have never made one of these before,  but thought I would, since I kinda have  an excuse with Christmas coming up.   been eyeballin these for a while :o)   Nikon 1 J1 Two Lens Zoom Kit in Pink                    Daytrip Checkered Vest neutral booties                     wrap around black belt cape/trench <3 ipad2...who doesn't want one? :P rock revival jeans Washi Swivel Shears 2S101 DR Three-Fingers

I need to catch up...

So...Independence Day weekend, a very special person in my life came to spend the weekend with me.  We had a party on Sunday the 3rd at  The Aqua , which was a lot of fun.  Monday we drove down to Indiana and I stayed there all week with some friends from my "home town."  Thank you Ashlen and Austin ♥.  I went down in preparation for my sweet friend's wedding on Saturday, July 9th.  I was a bridesmaid in the wedding...and wanted to be there to help set things up with her and her family. So...I plan to write more about my experiences the last few days..but right now I am stressed for time.  So I will post some photos until then.

this time last year..

This time last year my husband, our pup, and I were living in a tiny little truck bed camper in the middle of NO MAN'S land California.  Our energy was powered by a generator that we had to fill with gas every single day, and our heat was powered by propane tanks that were so old we could hardly find a place to get them filled.  Thanksgiving was a cold, gloomy, rainy day and we were stuck inside all day.  We tried to cook food on our tiny stove, but it was by no means a traditional Thanksgiving.  We watched movies almost all day and played with our pup, who was still new to us.  I was so heart broken, I could hardly see straight.  He held me together when I felt like falling to pieces.  I had a lot to be thankful for, I had my health, my husband, I had food, family...you know, all the things we are always used to having.  I was still so sad.  I wanted to spend the holiday cooking, eating, spending time with the people I love, being comfortabl...